Frequently Asked Questions.

Why are English Estates my Management Company?2021-11-05T15:02:58+00:00

We have been appointed by your developer and so following the completion of your development, English Estates will take over the responsibility of the management and maintenance of the open spaces.

What is the responsibility of a Management Company?2021-11-05T15:03:21+00:00

It is our responsibility to manage and maintain the areas of public open space in accordance with Landscape Management & Maintenance Plan. This plan sets out how the retained landscape and existing ecology of the site will be maintained, in addition to ensuring that the open space fulfils its roles, including providing habitats and recreational space.

How do I request a change to my open space?2021-11-05T15:03:47+00:00

If you have any suggestions as to how your open space can be enhanced to benefit the community and/or the existing wildlife, we would love to hear from you.

Who will inspect our open space and how regularly will this take place?2021-11-05T15:04:12+00:00

Our grounds teams will conduct visual inspections of your development during each maintenance visit, these inspections will be documented within our maintenance reports. In addition to this, your Estates Manager will attend your development regularly to carry out a comprehensive H&S inspection.

What is an Annual Management Fee?2023-06-21T13:18:50+01:00

Your Annual Management Fee (AMF) is calculated based on the costs associated with managing and maintaining the features within your development. Each AMF is site specific and agreed with the development first-hand.

How can I pay my Annual Management Fee?2023-06-21T13:19:21+01:00

Your Annual Management Fee (AMF) can be paid via bank transfer, your online portal, direct debit, cheque, or by telephone with our team.

Can I pay my Annual Management Fee in instalments?2023-06-21T13:20:12+01:00

Yes, you can spread your Annual Management Fee (AMF) over 12 monthly instalments with a direct debit plan. Please get in touch with our finance team at finance@englishestates.co.uk to arrange.

What if I’m struggling to pay my Annual Management Fee?2023-06-21T13:25:48+01:00

If you find yourself struggling, please get in touch with our team to discuss your options.

Do English Estates collect Ground Rent Fees too?2023-06-21T13:27:35+01:00

No, English Estates do not generally collect Ground Rent, however in exceptional circumstances English Estates have collected on behalf of a Housebuilder. In these circumstances, we ensure to send out separate communication so that it is not confused with the Annual Management Fee.

Can I have all my communication via email rather than via letters?2021-11-05T15:05:53+00:00

Yes, we actively encourage our residents to go green and received all their communications via our portal or email.

Can I receive communication in another format?2023-02-22T13:54:02+00:00

Yes, English Estates can provide any communication you require via another format that is more suitable, be it through an alternative language, audio or braille. You can request this by getting in touch by emailing enquiries@englishestates.co.uk.

I’m moving house, what actions do I need to take?2023-06-21T13:21:37+01:00

To complete the sale of your property you will need to obtain a pack from us, either yourself or your solicitor can request this. The pack costs £90.00 + VAT and will include the following:

  • Site Plan
  • Annual Management Fee (AMF) Breakdown
  • Statement of Accounts, proving you have paid your Annual Management Fee in full
  • Signed Notice of Fee

Please note, the Annual Management Fee must be paid in full for that maintenance period to receive any documents. You can order your pack by getting in touch with our team at legal@englishestates.co.uk.

I’m purchasing a property on a development managed by English Estates, what actions do I need to take?2021-11-02T17:58:29+00:00

Solicitors acting on your behalf will make an application to register your new property. To do this, they will require a, which must be signed by English Estates to comply with the restrictions on the title.

You can request a Certificate of Compliance by getting in touch with our team at legal@englishestates.co.uk.

How do I propose a community event on my open space?2021-11-05T15:07:49+00:00

We love to support community events in any way we can, so if you’re thinking of holding a community event on your development, please get in touch with the team to discuss. Please remember, before any events take place, permission must be obtained from the landowner first.

Can English Estates support my local project or event?2021-11-02T17:59:32+00:00

We love to get involved and support local projects and events, outside of our developments, so please get in touch with the team to discuss.

How do I make a formal complaint?2021-11-02T18:00:34+00:00

If for whatever reason you’re unhappy with the level of service you’ve received, please get in touch with our team and let us put it right.

What if my question isn’t covered here?2021-11-05T15:09:33+00:00

If your question hasn’t been answered, please get in touch with our team at enquiries@englishestates.co.uk.

I would like to work with English Estates, who do I need to contact?2021-11-05T15:09:09+00:00

We are always on the lookout for passionate individuals to join our team. Please send your CV & Cover letter to estates@englishestates.co.uk.

Have a question we’ve not answered?
Speak directly with our customer care team now.

Go to Top